Papier-mâché Blank Base Masks
DIY mask making party – how much fun could this be!
- Imagine a bachelorette party where you decorate your own mask.
- Young girls having fun decorating their own mask, this will keep them busy and will be remembered for a long time.
- Teens will enjoy designing a mask before the party.
- Set aside an afternoon, gather some friends around and decorate masks. You will be amazed!
You choose the theme and the base masks, then we pack enough decorations to play around with, so that you can make memories. Minimum order is 2 mask bases with accessories. Our mask bases are made with papier-mâché allowing a comfortable fit and being lightweight you forget that you are wearing a mask. Here are some themes to choose from:
- Elegant – black, copper or gold
- Fairy – pinks, purple, silver
- Carnival – mix of colours
Talk to us if you have some ideas, we can pack accessories to suit your theme.
Accessories are included in the kit at R145 for 2 masks (excluding base mask cost). You will receive:
- Detailed instructions
- Glitter, beads, ostrich feathers, diamante stones and ribbons enough for each mask
Each group of decor items is packed together and separate from the rest, enough for all the masks, and can be placed in the centre of the table to be used by all.
Paints and glue are not included, as they can be damaged when couriered. It’s much easier to shop at a hobby shop or hardware close to you. But do not worry details are included with the instructions.
Please click or tap on the photos for enlargements.